Sunday 4 January 2009

Some questions

1.Is a corporate web site different from a business card?
2.Better; is a corporate web site address different from a corporate street address?
3.Still better; is a corporate web site different from a corporate call centre?
4.Do you meet your customers and your prospects where they are? TV, Street, Events, Mall?
5.Do you invite your customers to visit your corporate headquarters?
6.Do you engage them where their atoms lives are?
7.Do you engage them where their bits lives are? that's the problem.
8.Is the digital (bits) life experience so different from the atom life experience? frankly not.
  1. If I am chatting, twittering, facebooking, playing, reading a news, writing a post, working and so on, why should I leave my activities and go to your corporate web site more than I should go to your corporate headquarters?
  2. Most of all; why should you spend money, a lot of, to bring me to your corporate or brand web site?
  3. I am listening to many sources: news feeds, friends, useful sites, video web site (You Tube yes, but Hulu too), please take your place in the queue;
  4. I am doing a lot of things: blogging, mailing, facebooking, netlogging, ecc; could you make life better for me?
9.Is there a digital life or is it beyond reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment